Thursday, August 2, 2012

modestly called an Artist

Never in youth did I consider any artistic field. An artist draws or paints or designs "stuff". I finally realized that I can create stuff as well. I have never enjoyed a task in life like the grandiose ones that encompass collaboration and expression through visual story telling. No matter how minuscule the story, very little can be done without relying on another for some form of assistance. I expect others to be better than me, and am often pleased with their powers. 


Putting ideas in print to form a visual style is grueling, daunting and an all around bore of a project. But the final product is something that lends a gratification unexperienced by most and loved by everyone it touches. Even if they love to hate it. I hope to touch a spark, be it of anger or happiness, evoked emotion is a gift. I can only wish for a career full of incredible people with even more incredible ideals that I can spread throughout with the tools of photography and motion.


My form of art, at its most basic form is entertainment, but when a man is downtrodden he shall still find food and entertainment. If my entertainment is sought out, no greater gift shall be given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment